This Page

has been moved to new address

On the road to SRAAs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Diary of a Mad Sportswriter: On the road to SRAAs

Diary of a Mad Sportswriter

Stan Hudy is a sportswriter for The Saratogian and Community News. He covers high school and youth sports in the Saratoga County area as well as writing a weekly book review on sports books. He's not just a "stick and ball" sportswriter, he's willing to take on any sport as well as any subject.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

On the road to SRAAs


On my way to scholastic rowing nationals in NJ courtesy Burnt Hills Rowing and its head coach Mike Meier. Thanks Spartans!



Riding in style with the boats and coach Mike Meier. His tricked out rig so have lots of power for the laptop and Blackberry.



Can get lots of work done on the way before we hit Mercer County Park. Good for me I think.



Forgot to print heat list, times and rosters. Sleep won out and my bride had me packed when I got home from the paper so I wasn't about to argue.



Time for mindless typing of entry shell and maybe some boys lax playoff brackets for the web.


I do have a candidate for quote of the year from former BHRA rower and current Temple crew standout Aaron Heyde from the road trip, but since it threw Mike Meier, myself and former teammate Andy Sayles (Marist rower) for a loop, I don't think it's going to make it as an entry.


Let's just say that he needed to make a rest stop but didn't want to have to stop.....



Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home