This Page

has been moved to new address

Shen turf field bids sent out, maybe, probably, don't know

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Diary of a Mad Sportswriter: Shen turf field bids sent out, maybe, probably, don't know

Diary of a Mad Sportswriter

Stan Hudy is a sportswriter for The Saratogian and Community News. He covers high school and youth sports in the Saratoga County area as well as writing a weekly book review on sports books. He's not just a "stick and ball" sportswriter, he's willing to take on any sport as well as any subject.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shen turf field bids sent out, maybe, probably, don't know

It's only been three working days and two phone calls since I've called the Shenendehowa School District offices to confirm that bids were sent out regarding the athletic field upgrades and construction.

I called to confirm that the bids were sent and requested a copy of the bids that spell out the scope of work. Also included would be the bid opening dates, etc.

Still no word.

I can't say that I'm surprised, but it is, once again, frustrating.

I plan on calling on Wednesday and then, if necessary, filing a Freedom of Information request on Thursday.

I'm sure that after the five days expires from my request I may actually have what I asked for originally.

I'll keep you updated.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home