This Page

has been moved to new address

A new skin for my blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Diary of a Mad Sportswriter: A new skin for my blog

Diary of a Mad Sportswriter

Stan Hudy is a sportswriter for The Saratogian and Community News. He covers high school and youth sports in the Saratoga County area as well as writing a weekly book review on sports books. He's not just a "stick and ball" sportswriter, he's willing to take on any sport as well as any subject.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A new skin for my blog

It's a new look and do I look any thinner?

My blog is now integrated into the Saratogian Web-site so I guess I have to start giving them credit for my paycheck.

I don't have any control over the ads my my blog, but hopefully there won't be any embarrasing pop-ups like on another sports website I look to almost every day. (I'll fill you in on that one someday).

So I guess I can say that "I got a new skin for my birthday", so I guess it is sort of a facelift.

With the winter season now kicking off, or rather skating off and shooting off things will heat up on the hardwood and the ice.

For now, I'm going to carbo-load on Thursday to get ready for the early A.M. shopping Friday morning, for what I don't know yet...I have to grab my own Saratogian Thursday morning to find out...you'd think with all this free advertising I'm giving them with my blog I could at least get a free paper out of it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home